100th Division-specific helmet and liners

jrkarlen

I've been an avid collector of 100th Division militaria for a long time.  As a result I've accumulated several liners and 1 steep pot with 100th Division unit decals on them.  I unfortunately don't know much about the age (or values) of these items. I would assume that the 373 Field Artillery Battalion WW2 era and 100th Support Battalion is from the 50s(?).  I have period photos from 1945 during the German occupation showing liners in wear akin to the blue/white one. I'm not sure of the dates that the 400th Infantry Regiment was a thing.

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

Thanks for sharing! The 400th Infantry Regiment was deactivated in 1942 I believe and was not part of the 100th during WW2. I'm not sure if it existed as a reserve or training unit after the war though. For the M1 shell in the last photo, the insignia appears to be a decal and I think they only used decals post WW2. As for values, a typical post war liner (50's or later) with decals I see go for anywhere between $25 and $75. Of course more if it's ID to someone or dated to WW2. 

Yes the old 400th Infantry was relived from the 100th Division in 1942 and essentially was a paper formation the entire war, it's officially inactivated in 1944, In 1959 it's reactivated in the now 100th Division (Training) as 400th Regiment (AIT).