Coast guard patch question

LE LOUP DES MERS

LE LOUP DES MERS

I have been looking for one of these patches for a long time and finally found one on ebay but unsure about the age as I'm no patch expert. My bomber jacket is missing the patch you get when you get stationed. I'm looking for a 60s dated one as my bomber jacket is 60s dated. And my question, what does this patch dated too? And is this a real coast guard issue patch or is this something a civilian could buy? The patch measures 3 7/8 by 4 1/4 and would this be a correct size patch to be put on a jacket? Also, seller wants $10+$1 for shipping. 

Screenshot_20220204-201314.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-201325.jpg

If you are looking for an original vintage patch, I would pass on this one as it is a reproduction/fake. This seller, abqmetal,  has been discussed in various other threads in the past as nearly all of the patches listed by them are current/recent copies. If you take the time to look at several of the others patches they have for sale, you will notice many of them are similarly made and share common traits i.e.-artificially aged surface wear and soiling to give the appearance of having age and having been used as well as that same thin type of pelon backing material.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363507708953?hash=item54a2bf7419:g:G0QAAOSwfHBa1r3R

image.png.250cab3f62ab437843817a4007915441.png

LE LOUP DES MERS

Hey thanks guys I'll definitely not be buying it. By chance you know were I can get an original? I tried lee Jackson militaria but he never responds to my emails and aside from him I don't know who else sells coast guard patches. 

LE LOUP DES MERS
2 hours ago, Siamundo said:

If you are looking for an original vintage patch, I would pass on this one as it is a reproduction/fake. This seller, abqmetal,  has been discussed in various other threads in the past as nearly all of the patches listed by them are current/recent copies. If you take the time to look at several of the others patches they have for sale, you will notice many of them are similarly made and share common traits i.e.-artificially aged surface wear and soiling to give the appearance of having age and having been used as well as that same thin type of pelon backing material.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363507708953?hash=item54a2bf7419:g:G0QAAOSwfHBa1r3R

image.png.250cab3f62ab437843817a4007915441.png

Yeah, I see what your talking about, and the anchor and the shield in the Coast guard patch looks a little odd too compared to the originals I'm seeing that sold.