WAC pink skirts?

BigBrother

It seems like these were indeed the standard for wear with Class A winter jackets, but I’m having such a hard time finding any (or WAC pink components in general… was there a pink shirt?) I’m wondering if the skirts and shirts were often khaki. Blitzkrieg Baby shows pink skirts, but still… thoughts?

Thanks!

There are absolutely WAC and ANC pinks. I've felt that the skirts tend to lean less pink than the waist shirts but, yeah, it's a pink tint for sure. I'll be bringing an ANC set with the pink skirt to the SOS in a few weeks. The pink skirt is combined with a chocolate Ike Jacket. 

Hope that helps. 

Steve

reading the officers guide the "pink" is actually referred to as shade Olive Drab 54 (light)  a shade of grey. The Shade Olive Drab 51 is referred to as "dark" 

There is another section that mentions breeches and trousers worn with the service coat etc in both OD 54 and OD 51. The Pnks were considered an optional purchase but acceptable to wear. 

1620263146_Resized95202202029514500416170.jpg.252d08e2860e2ee9340ad05a0da043db.jpg