Gatling gun

Alright, here is me behind the Gatling owned by a friend, and you can see someone loading the drum behind me and I will let him identify himself he wishes too.

Just another day at the range at Burbank Muzzle Loaders, I do miss going out there every Sunday shooting the TD.

Gatling me.jpg

Hello Story

I moved to northern CA a long time ago and there just wasn't any range to match the BML range to shoot at as far as loading a single cartridge all day.

Don

Or the Gardner gun. Two barrels not as fast as the Gatling but a heck of a lot lighter to  move around

Gardner gun0001.jpg

• 4 months later...

Guy loading the Gardner  looks like the guy who used to own Pony Express in Northridge. I bought a lot of stuff from him over the years. I thought they outlawed crank guns in Commiefornia. 

Tom Trevor

Joe has passed away, Just talked to Ray yesterday 91 and still going strong.

I couldn't remember his name so I googled it and the only name that came up was "JOE" . I didn't sound right but I figured if I posted it , you guys would correct me. Yes it was Ray who I dealt with for almost 40 years. I first went to his store in Encino about 1966 . Over time, I amassed a collection of IW chevrons for Cavalry, Infantry and Artillery , [I still have], . Every spare nickel I had, I went to the store and bought something. He always encouraged people like me, a young first time collector and gave me a "deal" every time. All of my friends remember "Pony " as a must stop when ever we were in the valley . Very sad to see it close when it did. Tell him I said Hi and thanks for being there for us .