eBay store innervisionwd

lovmilinsig

lovmilinsig

I've been to the eBay store innervisonwd several times and it looks like he has some nice items, but I've been burned on eBay so many times, I hesitate to buy much. Does anyone know if this dealer sells legitimate era items or is he the typical eBay scam artist? Thanks in advance!!!

Blacksmith
1 hour ago, lovmilinsig said:

I've been to the eBay store innervisonwd several times and it looks like he has some nice items, but I've been burned on eBay so many times, I hesitate to buy much. Does anyone know if this dealer sells legitimate era items or is he the typical eBay scam artist? Thanks in advance!!!

Search returned no stores with that name.

FT.Monmouth1943

He sells a mix of good and bad stuff. As long as you know what you are buying you should be good.

- Jakob

vintageproductions

He is selling a family members collection who passed away.

The collection was huge.

I have bought some great stuff from them.

Airborne-Hunter
4 hours ago, lovmilinsig said:

I have bought from this seller and had good experiences.

In 21 years I've had ebay buying problems 3 times. Once was a person who switched the product, once was stolen photos and once was a seller who sent me a pile of mold. I can not say the same about buyers from me...

Please elaborate on how you've been burned on ebay so many times. The forum may be able to help you with that.

manayunkman

The only times I made mistakes buying on eBay is when I didn’t know what I was doing.

easterneagle87

One thing I recently noticed was, even though a bid had been placed on an item, the Buy It Now - BIN - option was still in place and the item was sold. Ultimately ending the "auction" early. I thought if a bid had been placed, then the BIN went away.  Maybe this has been going on for a while and I didn't notice.