Vietnam war detachment c3 bien Hoa.

Ricky Marchi

Ricky Marchi

Hi everyone. I bought recently an og-107 from sgt major John T. Lockhart. Looking for his service records I found out he served in 68-69 with detachment c3 in Bien Hoa. But I was unable to find any info about detachment c3 task in Vietnam. Can someone more expert help me please? 

• 6 months later...
rtd_sf_eng

I met the SGM after our camp, Camp Duc Hua, changed from A-351 to A325 around September-October 1968.  B-35 was converted to a Mission Support Site and loss its "B" status.  This also included Camp Tra Cue, which went from A-352 to A-326.  He even visited the two camps just after we came under B-32.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
Ricky Marchi
On 7/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, rtd_sf_eng said:

I met the SGM after our camp, Camp Duc Hua, changed from A-351 to A325 around September-October 1968.  B-35 was converted to a Mission Support Site and loss its "B" status.  This also included Camp Tra Cue, which went from A-352 to A-326.  He even visited the two camps just after we came under B-32.

Larry

That’s amazing larry. Thank you for sharing. 

Riky

Ricky Marchi
On 7/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, rtd_sf_eng said:

Larry

Did you speak with him too? How was he?

I’m trying to find all of his military records but i can’t find anything after 1974

• 6 months later...