MACV SOG Annexes to MACV Command History—new 9 volume set from RADIX Press

Longhorn92

Many of you know of Radix Press and its founder, an SF Vietnam vet. His USSF Vietnam publications and archives are unparalleled and have helped so many collectors, authors, researchers, historians and families over the years. 

His latest work is this nine volume set of MACV SOG Annexes to the MACV Command History with official archival records and information. This set has awesome historical info on SOG and its operations which will help every SOG aficionado or militaria collector better understand what we collect and put it in an historical context. Included is a searchable thumb drive. 

ONLY 50 SETS WERE PRINTED AND TEN ARE ALREADY GONE.

VVFH is a non profit and all money goes to publishing more books and making documents available to organizations and hopefully educational institutions.

This is a great set that I helped Steve put together and if you are a serious student of SOG or the war please contact Steve and get a set.

D0103ECF-14A2-4B48-A328-E70FD0BCEE2C.jpeg

Call or email is best. I’m not sure it’s up on the site because of the limited numbers.

But he’ll answer you quickly if you drop him a line. 

Just got mine. These are the first publications I bought from Steve. They are smaller than expected, but I like the size - it's very readable and they fit nicely in their box for storage (the pen didn't come with them; that's just there for size). Really a great set of books!

2021-12-15_18-40-50.jpg

2021-12-15_18-40-11.jpg