ERDL flight suit

VASILY

Here's another one I wanted thoughts on. Has a Pool of Sherman Tag on the inside which had a shop outside of Perrin Airforce Base back in the day. Uses 13 star buttons, and has the butt pockets lined with a hi vis material. I believe it to be Vietnam, but I ask for a reason šŸ˜‰

20201130_160215.jpg

20201130_160221.jpg

20201130_160243.jpg

20201130_160228.jpg

20201130_160302.jpg

20201130_160250.jpg

• 4 months later...

Not my post but I thought this could us a bump. Perhaps a move to the ā€œHelp IDingā€ section. Iā€™d love to see more opinions.
Ā 

The starred buttons, slanted zipper chest pockets and multiple pockets around the upper leg area scream military to me but Iā€™m no expert. I think that the missing, sewn in tag, in the top middle of the back, would help immensely in identifying this thing.Ā 
Ā 

Almost all hunting coveralls that Iā€™ve seen have a least a little bit of lining or insulation in them. Doesnā€™t seem like anything here.Ā 
Ā 

OP can you post anymore photos of the pockets or inside of the pockets?

Ā 

USMC_COLLECTOR

Star buttons were not in use by the military during Vietnam... Phased out during Korea. My impression is hunting coveralls as well.

1 hour ago, Ryan Reese said:

Not my post but I thought this could us a bump. Perhaps a move to the ā€œHelp IDingā€ section. Iā€™d love to see more opinions.
Ā 

The starred buttons, slanted zipper chest pockets and multiple pockets around the upper leg area scream military to me but Iā€™m no expert. I think that the missing, sewn in tag, in the top middle of the back, would help immensely in identifying this thing.Ā 
Ā 

Almost all hunting coveralls that Iā€™ve seen have a least a little bit of lining or insulation in them. Doesnā€™t seem like anything here.Ā 
Ā 

OP can you post anymore photos of the pockets or inside of the pockets?

Ā 

Ā