Pathfinder opinion

blademan

Hi,

I would apprecate if you could tell me if this pathfinder patch looks original and correct for Wwii?  It's sewn on a garment I don't own so don't have access to a pic of the rear. 

Thanks in advance. 

20211201_135018.jpg

Thanks for the input. What kind of value does a patch like this have if real? I see prices from $300 to $600?

This is on a jacket liner with 50 other patches that I am thinking of buying. Most of the other patches seem to be fairly common. 

Great link ocsfollowme! Thanks

Thanks

Thank you all for your input. Here are a few pics of the patched women officers jacket liner. I bought it today from a friend who got from the vets family. Everything passes uv light test. Not sure how well I did. 20211202_152217.jpg.5d90f8f665625fe5cd0e42e22426c7ab.jpg20211202_152242.jpg.d4c6fc91011344998e63abb3332a071e.jpg

Thanks for sharing the whole jacket! Looks like there's some other nice British made patches there! The 82nd might be one too...

7 hours ago, John4022 said:

Thanks for sharing the whole jacket! Looks like there's some other nice British made patches there! The 82nd might be one too...

Thanks!  There are a number of British made patches on the jacket. I think most of the Airborne shoulder patches are British and a number more.