EOD M-11 Lan-Cay

GregV

Lately I’ve been digging out some of my old collection.  One of my EOD M-11s came with the pictured tool pouch.  I remember buying it years ago. Can’t remember what the “story” was. Anyone know what the lettering on the pouch might mean? I’ve tried searching the net and can’t find anything.  Thanks GV

2668D733-D1BA-4AF7-A951-0E57E5E3D298.jpeg

C61A589C-429B-4C54-9E1F-89F650EDCF2E.jpeg

C92F2D63-CABA-4534-B372-E5D0D0B9A568.jpeg

• 5 months later...

Just a heads up here.  This topic will be better served under the general edge Weapons section than here in the reference section.  You'll get more views and the best chance of quicker replies.  I know I learned the hard way.  😄

So sorry for the big mistake.  I will try to delete the content.  Thanks to all who provided info.  I sold it on eBay anyway and no longer have it. 

Is there a moderator out there that can delete my posts here.  Evidently it’s in the wrong place.  I tried to delete it all and can’t figure out how. Thanks 

Oh, we have some pretty good and vigilant moderator's around here.  Someone will spot it and just move the post over.  And no apology necessary here.  Like I said we all have been there and done that one way or another.  

mohawkALSE

I didnt even notice this was originally a older post, but its all good,  dont have to say last post.  Its just more info to it if anyone else finds another one of these knives down the road.  Def good info you found there.