avoid at all cost

jeeplover

jeeplover

have decided to sell some of my extra military stuff on ebay. it has been a nightmare. to make it worse I have a stalker. his tag on ebay is b-u-n-k-e-r or bunker.il . he got 3 items from me and he never paid so eBay canceled the sale. it was 10 days later. my stuff was set to auto relist so when the sale has canceled the stuff he did not pay for relisted. well, he made false reports to ebay that my listings violated policy they got removed. i got on the phone with ebay. they walked me through how to block him so i did. i relisted and he used the other name to bid on all of my stuff with no intention of paying. what a POS human. not sure what if anything ebay will do both his accounts are active and selling stuff. so do not do business with the guy. has anyone else had to deal with this and if so how did you fix it.

militbuff

Thanks.  I just put him on my block list.

Thankfully, I’ve never had to deal with someone like that before.  If he has bid on your auctions, vs. buy it nows, then I would cancel his bids and if you’ve blocked both of his names, then he shouldn’t be able to bid again.

Of course, you can make his life miserable by retaliating against his auctions and bidding on them and then not paying.  But knowing ebay, they would probably kick you off but not him.  

jeeplover

i have reported him to eBay both times it is time now to see if anything is done. i posted a question on the eBay community page to ask what else i can do? i do not agree with there responses even though it is possibly the only thing. i will leave a link let me know what you guys think of the response and do you have any ideals?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/WHAT-DO-I-DO/m-p/32427896#M1873850