Knuckle Knife, another new one

Tony-in-NH

FightenIrish35

Very nice knife!!! I dont know much about fighting knives...but did the maufacture do the camo type grip or is that somethin the actuall owner added to it.?.Very nice!! ;)

Ooooh, nice knuckle knife :D. Sadly, I have yet to add such an example to my collection. In preparation for the "blessed event", are there tell-tale features in manufacture to look for or to avoid when trying to distinguish a WWII-era blade from a post-war reproduction?

Thanks for the education.

Tim

• 2 months later...

That knuckle has some of the same features of the everitt knuckle.I need one of those to go with my knuckle collection.

post-5730-1239907413.jpg

Very nice Tony you seem to come up with some very rare variations. Sometime I would like to see a photo or series of them of your entire collection together, probably have to use a wide angle lens!! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice Tony you seem to come up with some very rare variations. Sometime I would like to see a photo or series of them of your entire collection together, probably have to use a wide angle lens!! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the kind comments. You would not need a wide angle lens, a panaramic lens might do though(HEHEHE)!!!