1941 Richfield Airplanes with stickers of war planes

hhbooker2

:rolleyes: 1941 "Richfield Airplanes" booklets. On the next to last page it reads: "How to fasten your airplane pictures in book. With a piece of Scotch cellulose tape, or a plain piece of paper and rubber cement, make a hinge as shown in drawing at right. Then you can always fold picture back and refer to diagram on bank. Richfield Products sponsored this patriotic booklet to educate drivers and their passengers before the United States of America entered the Second World War raging in Asia and Europe. One booklet shows: 1) Boeing B-17 2) English Spitfire 3) Curtiss P-40 4) German Messerschmitt 5) Lockheed P-38 6) English Hurricane 7) Douglass DC-4 8) German Heinel 112 9) Vultee Vanguard 48 10) Consolidated 31 11) Vought-Sikorsky XPBS-1 and 12) Martin 156. The other booklet: 1) Douglas B-19 2) Bell Aircobra 3) Vickers Wellington 4) Junkers JU-87B 5) Vought-Sikorsky F4U-1 6) Boulton Paul Defiant 7) Consolidated B-24 8) Focke Wulf Kurier 9) Vultee BT-13B 10) Grumman Skyrocket 11) North American NA-73 and 12) Lockheed Hudson. :rolleyes: Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected]) [Covers show Douglass TBD Navy Torpedo Bomber and a Boeing Stratoliner.]

post-837-1234411364.jpg

The Sarge strikes again, really nice to see!

pinch.gif

BLUE HAWK: Here is the colour sticker of the German Messerschmitt 109, glad that you liked the images! I sure do hope they are a welcome addition to the collections of those who specialize in aircraft of the Second World War. Have never ever seen these on eBay Auctions before I bid on and won them, like so many other items, they're often "one-of-a-kind!" I also show them larger than you see here at my email mailbox and send free scans daily to whomever wants to receive them, but it is not at all like the mass mailings trying to sell someone something, just the opposite, what I no longer need I give away! Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California

post-837-1234566850.jpg

• 2 weeks later...