Public Hours 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Admission $8.00

Holiday Inn & Suites
1600 S. Country Club Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85210

Interstate 60 exit at Country Club Drive

Sales/Tables/General Information contact [email protected]

Room Reservations call (480) 964-7000

Going to set up for the first time to sell……..this is a great show and has always been worth my three hour drive to attend. 

I've passed this over to my buddy in Mesa. He's really enjoyed these shows. I need to go visit him when the show is there one of these days. 

Mikie

Will be there myself. Got a USMC frog skin shelter half to pick up at the show . Will be bringing a couple flak/protective vests, large tub of US Army KW/VN uniforms, and another tub of misc field gear. Will be in main room far-right rear corner area (small table in alcove)...

vintageproductions

Mesa is this weekend and the following weekend is the Ft MacArthur Military show in San Pedro California

I’ll be setting up to sell this show as well. I’ll have helmets, uniforms, medals, bayonets, field gear…. Mostly US but some foreign. 

looking forward to seeing everyone!

vintageproductions

Just finished setting up.

Can’t wait for show to open to the public tomorrow.

Thanks Tony for such a smooth operated show.

This was a great show. My first time setting up as a dealer. I was hoping to at least cover my table costs, and was super surprised at the amount of sales I made. I nearly sold out, and the experience far exceeded my expectations. I have already reserved my table for the May show. Thanks to all those who worked hard to make this show happen!

12 hours ago, warguy said:

This was a great show. My first time setting up as a dealer. I was hoping to at least cover my table costs, and was super surprised at the amount of sales I made. I nearly sold out, and the experience far exceeded my expectations. I have already reserved my table for the May show. Thanks to all those who worked hard to make this show happen!

I'm sorry I missed this one my friend. I'm glad you did well. I've enjoyed past shows but would have liked to visit with you this time.