Vietnam era us navy print. HAL-3 SEAWOLVES

LE LOUP DES MERS

LE LOUP DES MERS

I was at a yard sale/estate sale about 6 months ago, and I found this print leaning up against a wall. I asked the owner how much and he just wanted one dollar. Not thinking about it much at the time I said sure and bought it. He said he has no idea were this print came from, as he just found it well cleaning out his parents house. Not thinking it was even original, I later took this to three different print experts and to my surprise everyone of them told me it was original dated 67. The print has a us navy helicopter on it, on the bottom left corner it has writing telling you about the print (hard to see in photo). 

It says: us navy "seawolves" ignore v.c. "bait" Mekong delta Vietnam something (can't tell what the first name is, as it's in cursive) H. Brown 1967. I have no idea what this print is worth or if it's rare or common, however the print is in pretty good shape over all. I did end up getting a custom made frame for it. It cost about $160ish but over all i think I did good for only paying one dollar.

IMG_20211021_233700~2.jpg

IMG_20211021_233825~4.jpg

IMG_20211021_233700.jpg

IMG_20211021_233825~2.jpg