Large Silver Scroll Rockers Civilian or Military

M60 Driver

Sorry for all the recent questions but I recently bought a large lot of patches from an estate with some rather unique ones included, The estate was from a known marksman who was in The President's Hundred and won the National William Randolph Hearst Trophy back in the mid 1950s, the man was the real deal.  Anyhow, are these silver patches from an Army shooting team or civilian team.  They are all of military quality except the bottom blue Pistol Team patch which is of a slightly lighter weight material.  Patches are approximately 8" across.  And as always, thanks in advance.

silver rockers.jpg

Upon further reflection, the silver color rockers match the color of the silver rockers of the patches I posted under the "Running Roebuck" thread here and so my best guess is that they went with a much larger jacket size US Army patch to be worn at competitive shooting competitions.  I remember years ago I saw some similar not quite standard regulation patches that belonged to a member of a short lived Army helicopter demonstration team.