Remote Controlled Tank

4th Miss Cav

Bought this from Wal Mart about 18 years ago on clearance for $25.00.  They had a stack of them.  Wish now I would have bought every one of them.  16 inches tall 2.5 feet long with metal tracks.  It has run over my kids "on accident" a couple of times.  We had a lot of fun with this when my boys were young.  

tank1.jpg

know a guy who has one. I recall all of the planes and armor and the1/6 figures. The series of toys had a lot of nice items. Just saw the Huey and Cobra helicopter  a few weeks ago.

I have one of these Grant tanks as well, it even used to shoot a projectile from it's gun. Sadly, while proving to a friend of mine that this tank could go through the woods, I ended up snapping off the gun. I glued it back on but, it no longer fires. These have a small motorcycle type battery in them, real engine sounds,  rotating torrent and machine gun sounds. Really pretty awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great weathering paint job.  Did you add that?  

I used to stop by Wal-Mart and Target to look for the latest aircraft model out of China.  These were already painted and needed minor assembly---possibly without glue.  They cut out that War Mongering toys.  

Here is a (poor) photo of one of the Chinese models: 
               1/48 scale Bf-109G with Napoleon's General LaSalle(by Britain).

BF-109G.JPG.d432aa6e06a18dc1fd8656d9bd5cd43d.JPG