**GREATER NEW ORLEANS MILITARIA SHOW IN ONE WEEK!** OCTOBER 23rd & 24th!

Old Patriot Militaria

Old Patriot Militaria

ONE WEEK AWAY, October 23rd & 24th! This is Going to Be an Outstanding and FUN Louisiana Style Show that is Hosting Not Only Local Dealers, but NUMEROUS Dealers from Across the Country! We Do Have Some Tables Left and Whether You are Joining as a Dealer or Collector, We Look Forward to Seeing You at the "Mardi Gras of Militaria Shows!"

1.png.1472bb4606746f73c6d0785180f6ea26.png

tdogchristy90

Due to unforeseen circumstances with my family I won’t be able to go. I was really hoping I would be able to since it’s in my neck of the woods and feasible. But life gets in the way. 

If anyone comes across any Navy KIA Hearts, I am still looking to add one to my projects. If you come across something and we can make a deal, I’d be willing to pay a finders fee and would be grateful.

manifestdestiny

I really enjoyed the show today. I was able to pick up a few pieces of web gear that I hand been looking for for a while, and I saw some great stuff.

I am partial to the Civil War so I was really happy to see Arizona Swords there. Dave had some awesome stuff and was incredibly welcoming.

Most importantly, I was beginning to think that I was the only person on the Northshore that has a keen interest in all of this stuff. I hope that this venue continues to grow over the next few years.

I also had a great time today.  Very spacious venue.  Everything was very clean.  I Picked up a WWI uniform and some field gear at a great price from Advanced Guard.  I also picked up quite a few homefront items from different vendors,  All the vendors were very friendly and quick to answer any questions.  I hope this will become an annual event only an hour away from the house.

My wife and I visited yesterday. What a wonderful event. Lots of vendors who all were very knowledgeable and friendly. I bought a few items and was amazed at all that was offered. Like 4th Miss  Cav said I also hope this is an annual event. Thanks to the organizers of the show.

I was set up there and it was a great show. The OPM team is really committed to getting this off the ground and to make it the biggest show in the south. Great venue, great promoters, and an overall good time.