New to the Forum and I have a question already

Mister Illusion

Mister Illusion

I am looking forward to this site to be a great source of information.  I am a collector of hats and headgear.  I have a question for anyone who may be able to help.....I am looking for guidance regarding an order I placed with a company called Top Pots which I believe is located in Australia.  I placed an order on September 14, 2021 and received confirmation of the order plus Top Pots charged my credit card for the total amount on September 20th.  I have waited patiently for the order to be shipped but to date have received nothing. I have repeatedly tried to reach Top Pots by email, messenger, and Facebook, but I get absolutely no response. I also just now left a voice mail message on the phone number's voice mail system.  I have an uneasy feeling about this situation, and am about to file a complaint with my credit card company.  Can anyone give me any input regarding this merchant?  I appreciate your input.  

Mister Illusion

Yes, but I believe I posted it in the incorrect category.  I also am a new member and thought I should do a post in the new member area.  I hope I haven't confused anyone

Let's keep the discussion in one place at a time.  You put it where it belonged the first time.

Anybody with any helpful comments please go to this one:

This section of the Forum is literally for introductions.  Who are you, what do you like to collect, what are you looking for, etc.   

We'll close out this thread for now, but feel free to post an intro about yourself.