Massachusetts State Guard Veterans Association

mrgsmvm

Here is a little something I am working on. It isn't fully completed but I do hope you enjoy the short description. I will replace it when I have it completed. Any constructive thoughts are always welcome.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

AKA: Captain Midnight

img132.jpg

Very nice John.  

Here is a circa 1917 identified MSG uniform showing the collar brass from that time period.

Col Cox tunic close.JPG

Col Cox collar insig.JPG

Thanks for the like Sarge, Love the M. S. G. WW I officers uniform photo. What a great example. Do you have any M. S. G. WW I and later, up to 2016, photos of insignia and patches? Still trying to locate any photos that I don't have.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

You are certainly welcome. 

Unfortunately I do not have any period photos of the MSG.  I do have a photo of the owner of this uniform but it is postwar and he is in civilian clothing.

Thanks for the like Sarge, Love the M. S. G. WW I officers uniform photo. What a great example. Do you have any M. S. G. WW I and later, up to 2016, photos of insignia and patches? Still trying to locate any photos that I don't have.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

The Massachusetts M.S.G. insignia to include patches and armbands, are and have always been difficult to find and photos are even harder to locate. So I am always asking-cant help but ask! I will post other Draft pages as I complete them and will look for feedback.

Question: Being a Moderator, have I been posting my Items. articles, etc. under the correct headings. I haven't seen a heading devoted to State Guard or State Defense Force so have been placing them where I thought they might be read.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

Yes, I think you are doing the right thing by posting under the descriptive headings.  I think that will get you more looks that way.  We don't have a Militia or State Guard section but as long as you put that wording, such as State Guard or MSG, etc., in your post it should be searchable.