VIETNAM WAR USMC IMPRESSIONS (1964-1974)

USMC_COLLECTOR

Hey all, not sure if anybody will see this, but I live in the Salt Lake area and I'm trying to join a group and go to an event, any groups you guys recommend me joining in Utah/Idaho area? 

USMC_COLLECTOR

Look into the Utah Military History Group! We’d love to have you! Check out the Facebook page and we can get you set up! We do WWII to Vietnam!

11 hours ago, Boone68 said:

Hey all, not sure if anybody will see this, but I live in the Salt Lake area and I'm trying to join a group and go to an event, any groups you guys recommend me joining in Utah/Idaho area? 

4 hours ago, USMC_COLLECTOR said:

Look into the Utah Military History Group! We’d love to have you! Check out the Facebook page and we can get you set up! We do WWII to Vietnam!

Supposedly I'm already joined haha, but I have yet to attend an event and I think I asked the social media manager on facebook too many questions lol... Do you know if they're doing any events this year?

USMC_COLLECTOR

Unsure… just keep checking the Facebook!

59 minutes ago, Boone68 said:

Supposedly I'm already joined haha, but I have yet to attend an event and I think I asked the social media manager on facebook too many questions lol... Do you know if they're doing any events this year?

3 hours ago, USMC_COLLECTOR said:

Unsure… just keep checking the Facebook!

Thank you sir!! Look forward to seeing you and everyone else out there.