Genuine or not M65 field jacket??!!

Edu

Hi, i've seen on internet an M65 field jacket in og 107. It was manufactured by Defense Personnel Support Center, and the contract number is 9131-84, which it means that the jacket is from 1984. Both zippers (main one and neck) are Scovill. What makes me doubt is the lack of DSA number. However, all of military surplus I can see on Ebay of Defense Personnel Support Center has not DLA or DSA number. Why? Do anybody know if it's a jacket under US ARMY contract or it's only a copy for civilians.? I add some photos of it. Regards😄

Screenshot_20210829-160354_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-160412_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-160432_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-160357_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-160417_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Manchu Warrior

It doesn't say made in the USA and looks legit to me. Fom what  know about the OD Green M65 is that, like most items, each branch of the service had different wear out dates on the jacket. I may be wrong but I believe the USAF was the last to do away with the OD Green M65. I have one around somewhere that actually has a green tag and I believe it is dated as late as 1990. 

22 minutes ago, Manchu Warrior said:

It doesn't say made in the USA and looks legit to me. Fom what  know about the OD Green M65 is that, like most items, each branch of the service had different wear out dates on the jacket. I may be wrong but I believe the USAF was the last to do away with the OD Green M65. I have one around somewhere that actually has a green tag and I believe it is dated as late as 1990. 

Thanks Manchu, waiting for some others opinions. 😁

• 2 years later...
On 8/30/2021 at 12:48 PM, Edu said:

Thanks Manchu, waiting for some others opinions. 😁

We went from ODs to BDUs in the AF in 89 / 90, the M-65 I had in basic was a 1984 dated one also.