Three Sweetheart Pices

Tony V

Here are three interesting sweetheart pices that you might like to see. The AAF locket does have a small picture in it and it is marked "PR.ST.CC"1/20-12KT on sterling. The other two are unmarked and the EGA as you can see is very small.

Tony

post-4932-1234137148.jpg

post-4932-1234137187.jpg

post-4932-1234137343.jpg

Very nice AAF locket. The little soldier & sailor with chain looks like a set used by women to hold a sweater on that is draped over the shoulder. Just a guess mind you. They appear to be the size to slip through the button holes. Most have a pin on the back for fastening it to the garment. Great items

Henry

Henry

Thank you and yes that is just what the lady told me she did with them. A few years back I was at her yard sale and she had a seal, table top, marked "Seamen & Landsmens aid society Ladies Auxiliary" dated 1914. I purchased the item and than found the little guys and her story was that she placed them on her sweaters. Here is the picture in the locket as I found it, sorry but I have no other information on it or the lady in it. I beleive her son sold it to me.

Tony

post-4932-1234221868.jpg