Navy/Marine/Air Force para quals

Nice collection.  In all my years of collecting paratrooper insignia I have never seen those Kelly green on OD embroidered wings come up for sale.  I have seen line drawings of them with a description of them being obsolete USMC paratrooper insignia but I have never seen any examples until now.  If they are genuine period pieces I would think they would be rarer than your single USAF short lived enameled paratrooper shield insignia.   Your bottom two USMC Recon & Force Recon insignia might be copies as the early originals ones are all cut edge.  I hope you don't mind but here is a picture of what 40 years of going nuts searching for variants of post WW2 US cloth paratrooper wings look like.  It would appear that you have gotten this sickness as well.

DSCF1678.JPG

Hey Tonomachi, know you from another forum.  Thanks for the reply.

So, you're telling me I have a snowball's chance in hell of finding the Master USMC green wing?  My USAF shield para qual is a seven line, non-sterling example from Meyer.  

Yeah, I don't know if I have the collecting bug bad...just persistent.  Been at it now for 50 years, and the good Lord willin', be at it for another 50.

Anyway, stay safe and have fun.

Ian B