M1 Helmet Collection - help identifying

jstaco

Hey all - 

I'm new here. I'm seeking some information about some M1 liners I picked up through an estate auction. So far (through some great information on the forum) I've been able to identify that most of them are from the vietnam era based on the buckles, though I believe some are older. The most infromation I have is on the 2ID helmet in the rear - a gentleman on ebay that served with the 2nd was able to give me a ton of information about it, most notably how the villagers in Korea would paint the helmets for $5. That helmet is in fantastic shape, and definitely the best out of the collection. The others are in various states of wear - some are peeling, cracking, etc. I can provide closer pictures if needed.

I'm not much of a collector of anything military related. I do some reselling when I have time, and I thought these were too good to pass up, so I went through with the purchase. I also love learning about history, which is one of the biggest things that drew me to the collection. I know each helmet has a story to tell, and I'm interested to know what I've got. 

I hope this is the right place for this request. If not, please go easy on me and let me know the best way to identify the pieces I have. 

Thank you!

WIN_20210807_12_02_16_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210807_12_02_58_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210807_12_03_39_Pro.jpg

CavalryCombatant

A chunk of the MP markings on these seem off to me, would need to see a closer up look to properly evaluate.  Interior pictures would help.

Definitely need close up photos of each individual liner showing the embellishments.  There are

a couple of those MP liners that I'm suspicious of.