Orders and Medals Society of America Annual Meeting: Milwaukee, WI

KevinBeyer

Hello,

Is anyone from this forum attending the annual meeting of the Orders and Medals Society of America?  I am going and this will be my first time even though I have been a member for 20 years.

The dates for this year's convention are August 6-8, 2021, at the Crowne Plaza in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  OMSA members can view the dealers' tables on Friday, August 6.  The dealers' tables are open to the general public on Saturday, August 7.  I know it's next week and it's hot on the heals of the Show of Shows, but if you couldn't make it to Louisville, this is the next best thing!

Convention Information

I have agreed to become the new OMSA Ribbon Bank Manager, so look for me at the Ribbon Bank tables.  I look forward to meeting everyone.

Kevin Beyer,

USMFer and OMSA member!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your Promotion to Ribbon Bank Manager - I was the Ribbon Bank Manager in the early 1990’s after Steve Haskin deployed to Thailand.

Bill

Wish I could have stopped in - heard there was some stellar stuff to be seen!

But sadly it was one of those weekends where all of my worlds collided.  anyone take pics?

I only took a limited amount of photos at the convention and I was very limited in my focus.

I present to you... The OMSA Ribbon Bank

PXL_20210806_175323557.jpg.c3c8b48db3ca0ea949f25b28bc394f50.jpgPXL_20210806_175336822.jpg.9ebdac64dcb1c7bf06efa9c4e870e724.jpgPXL_20210806_175313481.jpg.038a78a7dd85fae729973d809c6ba264.jpg