USAF Patches from an Auction Lot

easterneagle87

easterneagle87

OK, so I missed these patches from a local auction house. Soooo ... what did I miss. I think I did, but when it comes to chasing -  the $ only goes so far.  Please ID some of these. If the winner was a "forum" member. I tip my hat too you. 

NorCal P 1.jpg

NorCal P 2.jpg

NorCal P 3.jpg

NorCal P 4.jpg

NorCal P 5.jpg

Well, a lot! The green discs with the red bird are early 50s 65th FIS. The black disc with the jet bird are early 50s 83rd FIS. Both of these are hard to come by, at least a grand right there. The felt 64 FIS and the 66 FIS are also desirable. Really nice lot.

Randy

easterneagle87

I didn't get them. I wish I would have dug deeper. Having a budget is a hell of a handicap.  If a forum member did get them, it would be nice if the spoke up. 

The bidder got these and another lot of this AF vets stuff. See miniature medals for the other items.  

21 hours ago, easterneagle87 said:

I didn't get them. I wish I would have dug deeper. Having a budget is a hell of a handicap.  If a forum member did get them, it would be nice if the spoke up. 

The bidder got these and another lot of this AF vets stuff. See miniature medals for the other items.  

Sorry, I didn't read your post close enough.  ;)

-Eric