Hi, new member here from Northern New York

jsalberry92

jsalberry92

Hi,

My name is Josh and I am a collector and dealer from northern New York. You may know me from the Mattydale and Syracuse shows, and I am also a regular at the Gettysburg Hallowed Ground show. I will be 29 in August and have been collecting since I was 16 and dealing for the last 3 years. I don't like online social media, but decided to take the plunge on this forum b/c I am expanding my business. I look forward to making new connections and opportunities!

BILL THE PATCH

Hey, welcome from a fellow New Yorker, I probably walked past you at mattydale without knowing. I'm from the Saratoga area.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

jsalberry92

Cool! I went to the last Saratoga gun show they had before the city cancelled them. One of my best friends has family there. 

BILL THE PATCH

Yeah after 30 years of having the gun show, the libtards in the town cancelled them. If you know glens falls they started gun shows a few years back. Haven't heard anything since covid though

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Welcome from western NY as in Rochester. Did you ever make the trek to the Rochester show. I'm not sure when we had the last one. What do you sell if I may ask? This forum seems to be an easy place to strike the occasional deal.

collectsmedals

Hi Josh, I am also from CNY up in Oswego County. I am sure I would know you to see you from the Mattydale shows.  Do you just sell at the shows or  have other venues?

jsalberry92
2 hours ago, sundance said:

Welcome from western NY as in Rochester. Did you ever make the trek to the Rochester show. I'm not sure when we had the last one. What do you sell if I may ask? This forum seems to be an easy place to strike the occasional deal.

Only went to the Rochester show once many years ago. I sell anything WWI WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Any nation. Field gear, bayonets, swords, medals, insignia, helmets, ordnance, antique (pre-1899) firearms occasionally, and Japanese and German flags.

jsalberry92
1 hour ago, 6th.MG.BN said:

Welcome aboard Josh.

I'm guessing your Larry's nephew?

Ken

Yup, that's me.

jsalberry92
33 minutes ago, collectsmedals said:

Hi Josh, I am also from CNY up in Oswego County. I am sure I would know you to see you from the Mattydale shows.  Do you just sell at the shows or  have other venues?

I am trying to get out and do more shows. I also sell under username "jsalberry92" on Ebay and Gunbroker, run a monthly ad in Military Trader, and have case #435 in the Antique Center of Gettysburg. Next month, I am doing the Boxboro, Mass show, the Raleigh show, and the Gettysburg Hallowed Ground show.

Tell Larry I said hi.

I sold to you many times when I use to set up @ Mattydale. It's been 5-6 years since I set up there.

Ken

CNY Militaria

Josh, welcome to the forum!  

Justin (I set up to your left the last couple years at Mattydale) 

jsalberry92

OK, I recognize you too. I'll tell him you said hi. Just checked the NFG site, and Mattydale is happening November 7th. I'll have to drive hard from a show in Ohio the night before, but I will be set up there!

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the group. Originally from Rochester area as adult but now in Florida. Currently in Rochester for the summer. Check out new Militaria show in Rochester August 29th. I will be set up selling patches. I also attended Mattydale show for years. If looking  for help with patches don’t hesitate to ask. Great group of people willing to help.

Mort

jsalberry92

Hey!

Thanks for the heads up about the show! I will be at the Raleigh, NC show that weekend but glad to hear about a new show! I'll definitely keep y'all in mind for the patches. Definitely NOT my area of expertise!