www.theriggerdepot.com ?

jerry_k

jerry_k

Hi everyone.

Maybe anyone had a contact in past week, months, year with theriggerdepot - https://www.theriggerdepot.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html ???

I tried to contact with Josh about 10 times or more in past 1,5 year about some parachute help. He answered me two times and after that zero contact. Still try to contact him about help with the chute but still nothing. I made a deal witch him a few years ago and his customer service was brillant. 

I noticed his statement at his site: "NOTE 5/27/21: We are currently working many extra hours right now to finish equipment for a film, and emails are lagging behind. Don't worry,  we're still in business, just working overtime and will respond as soon as possible. Thanks!"

I understand all kind of circumstances but zero reply for any email it is not a little bit weird?  In past week I noticed that one USMF member got a help from Josh in a one month with his parachute project without any trouble. Maybe Im a "bad" customer for work with me? (I hope not).

Someone had a similar experience?

Take care,

Jerry

Jerry, I am interested in buying their kit bag and have emailed twice in the past six weeks pleading him to contact me so I could order it. No response at all. They have nice stuff but don’t seem interested in selling any of it. Kevin

qmjones

Hi Jerry,

It's like an encounter with "Bigfoot"! You see him once and then he vanishes again with no reply. I did make contact with him on FB a week ago or so. But has gone "ghost" since. I too, need a few things done, but it's hit and miss. (Mostly miss!) Hope he comes back into public view again.

-Mark

jerry_k

Thanks guys for the replies... Looks like I'm not alone. Totally I can't understand what is going there, really !!!!

Regards,

Jerry

Bob Hudson
On 7/21/2021 at 1:50 AM, jerry_k said:

"NOTE 5/27/21: We are currently working many extra hours right now to finish equipment for a film, and emails are lagging behind. Don't worry,  we're still in business, just working overtime and will respond as soon as possible. Thanks!"

That notice has been updated on his site to "7/12/21" - 

jerry_k

So he is still busy by a making stuff for movie but can help one person with his project but another no or even not reply on emails?

I hope we will back to us someday.

regards,

Jerry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.