Hello to all!

Mason Jarr

I'm Mike Ingram. I live in Mountain Home, ID, but am originally from Georgia (the central area near Macon). I spent a great career in the Air Force and they finally ran me off after 30 years....and four days!  I was enlisted and worked in communications. Shortly after I retired I happened to be in Sweet Home, OR and decided to go by the White's metal detector factory. I got the bug and bought one. That was about 10 years ago and I now use MineLab detectors (I have three). I'm lucky to live not too far from some Indian War fort sites and have gotten permission to detect on several of them. I haven't found anything amazing, but find quite a few buttons, bullets, casings and various odds and ends. My only interest is the Indian Wars, specifically the Snake War and the Northern Plains. Occasionally I find some things that I haven't a clue as to what they are so I'm hoping some of the experts on here will be able to help identify them. I'm looking forward to participating in the group as time allows.

I Hate Moths

Welcome to the forum.

I am anxious to see your finds, although i am not an Indian war collector.

Tom