GIANT WWII Vehicle Museum Coming Soon (Video Preview)

james127

On my YouTube channel, The History Underground, I've been doing a series on Gettysburg. While I was there, I had an opportunity to get a preview of the WWII American Experience museum, which is set to open this fall. Also had the chance to take a Sherman tank for a spin over the same ground that the Confederates marched in on during their approach to Gettysburg. Pretty amazing experience. Enjoy!

Another enjoyable video. I love Gettysburg. I had an ancestor with the 140th NY who died on little Round Top. My folks would take us there as kids long before I had any appreciation of what had happened there. My family (wife and  sons) visited there several times and stayed at the lodge/motel you mentioned that was located behind Lee's headquarters - I thought it was called Larson's but I may be mistaken.  I didn't realize until a couple of years ago that it was gone. It was a nice place. If I can get back down there I'll definitely try staying at the hotel you stayed at. Thanks for the video.