$2575.25 group of patches on Ebay

Bearmon

A pretty nice of group of patches the highlight was the Maui Volunteer, some other Ordnance plant patches   but doesn't 2500 seem a little steep?

The last two bidders were a thousand higher than bidders 3 and 4...   Think we will see these for Sale soon?

Mixed Lot Vintage Military Patches Army Navy Airborne Civilian U.S World - 150+ | eBay

mv1.jpg

mv2.jpg

mv3.jpg

mv4.jpg

mv5.jpg

mv6.jpg

vintageproductions

There are some rare patches in there including some CPT pieces that I have never seen.

The buyer paid fair for it and there is money left in the group.

The Maui Volunteer was the best piece, as said some other nice stuff in the lot. As said definitely some room still. 

BILL THE PATCH

Is that a six wheel td patch, cannot tell from pic,if it is pretty hard to find in felt I believe. Can you be sure the Maui patch is real?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

ocsfollowme

I calculated my price that I would be happy at purchasing it to resell and make a nice profit. My price was $2500. So buyer did good. 

Many of these were factory errors so some of the CPT schools would be a hard sell. 

The Maui Volunteers was perfect condition even though the photo made it look like the upper left was clipped. So odd to think that out of the many Hawaiian State Guard patches this MV pops up the most frequently. 

The seller is happy since he paid $5 at an estate sale for the lot. 

Have a good weekend. 

mv front.jpg

mv rev.jpg

56 minutes ago, ocsfollowme said:

I calculated my price that I would be happy at purchasing it to resell and make a nice profit. My price was $2500. So buyer did good. 

Many of these were factory errors so some of the CPT schools would be a hard sell. 

The Maui Volunteers was perfect condition even though the photo made it look like the upper left was clipped. So odd to think that out of the many Hawaiian State Guard patches this MV pops up the most frequently. 

The seller is happy since he paid $5 at an estate sale for the lot. 

Have a good weekend. 

mv front.jpg

mv rev.jpg

In thought you went out at 900..   

ocsfollowme

I put a bid of $2100 at the end but it didn’t take it since it was already raised. 

I just wish that 8th naval beach battalion was completed “N”

Many of these patches I currently have for sale...so I did not go up to my full $2500. Not fun having duplicates of patches. 

ocsfollowme

I was rather excited about the larger red field artillery airborne patch. It appears to be the same size as the Infantry one that comes up every once in a while depicted in Kellers airborne book. 

The VI patch is Hanger Six CPT. 

I think I have only seen 2x Key Field ones. Prices on CPT have been down the past 6 months unless very rare.