105 MM 1966

Garandy

Very nice, Vietnam dated getting very hard to find. The brass case can be had for $100+- , maybe more for a Vietnam dated one. Heads up, we also used lacquered spiral wrapped steel ones in that era, I had seen some on GB awhile back.I sold a complete steel cased in a dated crate to a museum a few years back, $600 plus shipping, they were happy to get it. 

For interest, a few in my collection. The Air Force crimped case a rarity, ( for the C130 Gunship) and the Illumination round make a fine set, buy all you can- the realized prices are getting crazy. 

526A56E2-A3C1-4E62-95A8-EF37D32A01BE.jpeg

421C49F6-89DA-4749-8210-D832435514D1.jpeg

BE01DBB4-053D-47AA-874D-03F7E490EC50.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Garandy said:

How about this piece alone? Payed 80.00

I would expect $200 minimum plus shipping conservative. The source I had is out, the last one a 1974 dated one brought 250. My advice- get a dated case for about $100, sit on it, admire it, then put $350 plus on it when you decide to sell. These are getting into the “ rare” territory, no telling what they will bring in a few years.

I will add, yours is pristine, driving band mint, not banged up, fuze mint, looks like original paint. Do not be in hurry to sell, you have a keeper.

I found my case in a brass pile at the local scrapyard.  Someone had used it as a lamp, as there was a small hole drilled on the side near the base.  1944 Headstamp...  Projectile was a range recovery that went through electrolysis.  

IMG_3195.jpg

• 3 weeks later...