Hello from Oklahoma - Camillus Knife Company Question

BGPERCEFUL

BGPERCEFUL

Hello All, I am Brian from Oklahoma and found your website after some extensive searching for information on a Camillus Knife.   I have a knife that was my fathers that he acquired back in the early to mid 1940's as a young teen.  I have researched extensively and found company information but haven't been able to find anything even close the the see through handle of this knife.  I was wondering if some of the collectors here might be able to share some history of this run of knives.  It is in very worn shape and it would have been that way when he received it as a teen back in the late 40's.  He passed in 1985 and I have had and never used the knife since, but have kept it in my very small knife collection.  It is stamped Camillus on one side and the other you can see the faint stamping of U S N.  The N being nearly worn or grinded down.  Obviously you can se the naked pin up girls under the handle on one side, the other being pretty much gone due to having gotten water under the handle at some point.   Many thanks for any info you can provide.  Brian

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg