Jump to content

US Corps of Engineers (U.S.C.E.) strange cover ?


Recommended Posts

Good afternoon,


I've found this item that should belong to the Corps of Engineers according to the marking but I am unable to find what it is for. I guess it's a pad or a cover of something (a rounded box ?).

It has a diameter of ~7'' or ~17.5cm, and a thickness of 1'' or ~2.5cm, it is in brown leather with an insert of wood, and has a small strap on one extremity and a rivet/button on the other (the leather is darker because still wet as I've put dubbin).


I thank you in advance.


Best regards,





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...