Bloodied Aussie 1st Marine Patch

John4022

Usually bloodied Marine Corps patches scare me but this one sure is tempting! Ive always wanted a nice unquestionable 1st Marine Bloodied Patch but $425 seems a bit steep. I think this one is original, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

-John

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

1 minute ago, Wake1941 said:

Looks good to me, price seems pretty high IMO

Thank you for the comment! I see one Bloodied 1st just sold for $392 back in April. I've been sitting here for the past hour contemplating if I should smash the buy it now button :unsure:! I don't want to be that guy to raise prices on the patch market!

Just seems like a lot considering the basic aussie made ones sells for $100-125. Hey if it makes you happy who cares, might be a while before another one turns up 

I completely agree with your thinking Wake so I submitted a offer, if I don't get it there will always be something else to buy! 

The seller accepted my offer of $350. I can live with that, still high but its a gorgeous patch in my opinion!

Agreed, it is a good looking patch and looks period done.  Typically you see the Aussie made patch attached to a piece of red felt and those sell for a lot more than a plain example.  Semper Fi! - Jeff

• 2 weeks later...