Smoke Grenade???

Pudgy (V)

Not much of an ordinance guy, I take it this is a smoke grenade? Does this have any value since it was used?  

Thank-you for your help!!!

20210620_175034_copy_1238x1651.jpg

20210620_175051_copy_1238x1651.jpg

Doesn't look like anything US issue that I'm aware of. With the top, it looks like one of the older Smith and Wesson style smoke/riot grenades or one of the newer DEF-TECH (Defense Technology) military style smoke grenades. I'm not sure with the side holes though....

As for value... I wouldn't expect much. It's difficult to stop corrosion on these things after they have been used. 

If it is a riot/CS grenade and you rub your eyes/nose after handling it... you'll know. ;-)

It has the old M205 ( I think) fuze screwed into it and looks like a nail keeping the striker in place. No idea about the body, not a standard smoke grenade, maybe an older chemical grenade? I can check later.

Ok, thank-you guys!!!  It looks similar to the blue one in the front, especially how the top is made. I'm guessing this is what it is.  Screenshot_20210621-131647_Google.jpg.db12003f974923314f294b4088abc535.jpg