LTC Keith Harsh (508th PIR) and two Admirals (?)

JBaird

I recently acquired these two photographs and "saved" them from an antique store photo pile.  One of the photographs includes LTC Keith Harsh receiving the Army Commendation Medal from an unknown Rear Admiral.  The Rear Admiral has ribbons for WWII and Korea, including a Purple Heart.  This Admiral is also in the second photo, along with another Rear Admiral who appears to be a submarine officer.  He is wearing medals, which include the Navy Cross.  I have been trying to identify the Admirals, no luck so far... any help would be appreciated!

LTC Kieth Harsh was a 1st Lieutenant with the 508th PIR and was the S-2 in Holland during Operation Market Garden.  He also served in Korea where he was awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart.

Navy cross.jpeg

Navy cross 1.jpeg

So the sign on the wall of the wardroom appears to be for a Destroyer Division. Not really too much help there, other than pointing that out. :)

It looks like the submarine admiral has a Navy Cross, Legion of Merit, Navy and Marine Corps Medal, and a Bronze Star...there can't be too many with that combination. 

The guy on the left is definitely the same admiral as the one in the below photo. He's got an interesting set of medals too...campaigns only and a Purple Heart. I wonder if he could have been a USNR admiral, perhaps? 

Sorry for adding more questions than answers!