My M1 bazooka display

punched primer

Brian Keith

Super display! Just curious, if for whatever reason, an EOD/Bomb Squad person would come across those rockets, is there anything indicating they are inert? Of course, that is assuming on my part that they are inert!

Look just beautiful!

Thanks for posting your excellent exhibit!

BKW

Persian Gulf Command

I have more or less the same question.  How do you know/tell that these actual M1 "Bazooka" rockets are inert?

Another question, do you have photos of the rockets before they were re-painted?

Very nice looking display!

I'm also curious on how you were able to tell they are inert? Here's how I would probably do it.. ;D 

ezgif_6_d54f183490cb.jpg

6 hours ago, Brian Keith said:

Super display! Just curious, if for whatever reason, an EOD/Bomb Squad person would come across those rockets, is there anything indicating they are inert? Of course, that is assuming on my part that they are inert!

Look just beautiful!

Thanks for posting your excellent exhibit!

BKW

No worries, just pick them up, the weight alone should tell all.

My reply was not posted to well. Any EOD man ( competent) picking one up would feel the weight, and balance. If overly concerned ( which seems the rule of today) simply print off red EOD inert stickers and tape them on....a purist does not want to ink on inert, I can find a few EOD inert examples if needed.

• 1 month later...
punched primer

Thx fellas, I removed the weight bar that is on the cone on these practice rockets,  they are very light. I do put a sign up when displayed.  Thx again

Also would love to get a technical manual for it..

General Apathy
On 6/13/2021 at 4:28 PM, punched primer said:

Been working on an early display piece for awhile.  Any suggestions or additions would be appreciated,  thx 

20210521_155915.jpg

20210521_155919.jpg

20210521_155345.jpg

20210521_164435.jpg

Hi punched primer.

Nice display,  I like it that you display the earlier M-1 carrying sack.  About twenty years ago I had a crate of unissued flash-guards for the M-1.

sorry to say they have all gone now . . .

.fullsizeoutput_c3e3.jpeg.1c173aef698d07c92e2d64cb687865df.jpeg

regards lewis.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"Complete Round" on the labels on the containers is incorrect.  They did not say that. Its not a round, and it wasnt issued any other way than complete. (summarized from the manual(s)).  Other than that, looks good.