OVMS Wilmington June 11th & 12th, 2021

CDWells

I was getting ready to get an early start for the show tomorrow (Good bit of road construction between SE IN and Wilmington) and was curious who else was going. It's my first show as an OVMS member.

Brian Keith

Somehow, I totally missed the dates for this show until I was reminded yesterday, been an OVMS member for YEARS! I just didn't put it on my calendar and been busy with other things. I've set up there before. Always a good show, excellent vendors with a wide range of items, low cost to top end. It is a two + hour drive for me. I'm planning to attend on Saturday. I have a uniform restoration project for a family and hope to find the bits I need!

Best Regards!

BKW

Always a good show in Wilmington. Come see us at our usual spot on the front wall. Look for the lead toy soldiers. We have a good mix of US militaria—uniforms, bayonets, home front, sweetheart, models, books, airship, and more. See you on Saturday!!

284E59F4-0517-4EA8-9C3B-60750C3263CF.jpeg

E2D9FB1C-4245-437A-9B30-EE14EE7E6245.jpeg

7996B64C-7B1D-445E-9F18-E746B8091998.jpeg

Just got back from the show. It was a killer show. Met a lot of new friends in the collecting theater at the show. 453 tables were sold for the show. I'm sure it's the biggest show yet for June. Up from the November show. Only positive things for this show. Don't miss the next one. Dave