Pertrix light/lamp, and other items

CamoDeafie

IMG00399.jpg

IMG00400.jpg

is this a US item, or is it foreign?

the markings read Pertrix and then something then the model number and 1962, and then we have the Olive Drab fatigues, stripped of all patches and names, seems like the DRMO to do this sort of thing, but what era are they? Mercenary25 says OD107s, I'm not sure, i say post vietnam? (similar in pictures to those worn by Green Berets and Rangers for Panama and Grenada)

IMG00402.jpg

also have a camo poncho, bright green tag, but severely faded wording and couldnt find the numbers, not sure which era this item is..

IMG00404.jpg

also, we have the field phones, DLA numbered with -85- in it...i am curious as to what were they attached to, or were they vehicle communication phones? (my dad showed me a box on the rear of a M60A2 tank that held a phone for the communications officer to talk to the guys inside the tank without the radio)

IMG00401.jpg

all these items are in the local surplus store, and there is another surplus store to the north and west of me that have a whole bunch of old surplus from WW1/2 to present, which is were i got items for Mercenary25's VN collection, but they are well aware of collectibility of some good condition items and so on.

NEVER MIND about the light..it is a german light that came with mechanics tool kit for VW! did a google search on it and it turns out to be German...whoops blushing.gifemba0005.gif

I used the field phones somewhat when I was in the Army National Guard from 2001-2006. You need a spool of commo wire to connect one phone to the other. I was in HQ battery for a field artillery battalion and we'd run a phone from the 1st Sgt/ Battery commander's tent to my tent, the TOC. Sometimes we'd also have one at a guard position out in the field and connect that to the TOC.

As for the shirts, that style first came out in 1966 and were made through the 70's. Just look for a date on the shirt's tag. For example DSA-100-68-xxxx would be 1968.