Thanks for adding me to this forum.

Treeman

I am a fairly old guy, retired, and slowly adding to my small collection of US military weapons. I am always watching for bayonets etc. that were used with the ones that I have. I currently only have a Winchester M1 Garand, an Underwood M1 Carbine and since I am retired Air Force, I am in the process of assembling an Air Force slick side model 601 AR 15 clone similar to what I used in boot camp (without the fun switch of course). I hope to have a CMP 1911A1 within a month or so. (waiting for my number to come up.) At any rate, I have been reading forum posts and this seems like a good place get smarter and in due time, help others with the same thing.

Welcome to the forum.  I like M1 Carbines and Garands as well; I have a carbine, but no Garand. 

stratasfan

Welcome! I know there are a bunch of Garand-interested members on here! Very fun! Thanks for joining and hope you have a fun time on the forum and learn some more! Definitely post pictures of your collection and items! 

Elizabeth

Backtheattack

Hello from another old guy, hahaha. We are never to old for a collection of our interest. Wish you a nice time here.

Backtheattack

Hello from another old guy, hahaha. We are never to old for a collection of our interest. Wish you a nice time here.