Fort Knox, Kentucky Area?

Once again, looking at doing some traveling for work, and looking for things to see/do in the Fort Knox area. I'm away of the Patton Museum.

Once again, I expect to spend most of my time working and sharing a rental with another Marine, so I expect to largely be stuck in the immediate/local area

Anything good out there? Even places to just grab some dinner, now that COVID restrictions are lifting?

There is a Civil war battlefield called Fort Duffield that might be of interest.  I have not been there but see the sign when driving by.

Probably a ten minute drive north from Fort Knox.  Thanks Clete

http://fortduffield.com/

Kentucky is the Bourbon capital of the world. Louisville Slugger (Baseball Bats etc). Bardstown has several very nice places to eat. 

• 4 months later...

Had a chance to visit Fort Duffield last week. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite a hike getting up to earthen berm fortress. We were the only ones there on a beautiful day, spent about 1-1/2 hours total, interesting history with fort and memorial graveyard. Great views of Ohio River.  Worth a visit for sure.

Cobra 6 Actual

If you like Mexican food try the excellent Mexico Lindo in nearby Elizabethtown (sort of south of Ft. Knox). You won’t be disappointed! There’s also the Boundary Oak Distillery in Radcliff.