Military Jeep rims

billl

Any idea of value?  I have a set of four.  They had 7.00-16 tires on them when I bought them.  5 inch offset

20210521_170348_0.jpg

phantomfixer

look to be the M151 MUTT wheel.....they are literally a dime a dozen...I just scrapped a bunch of them.......unless you have a guy locally looking for MUTT rims...

On 5/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, phantomfixer said:

look to be the M151 MUTT wheel.....they are literally a dime a dozen...I just scrapped a bunch of them.......unless you have a guy locally looking for MUTT rims...

Thanks... Let's see, I have four.  At a dime a dozen, that's 4/12 X $ 0.10 =.$  0.03  Hmmm. Yuck. Oh, well, I bought them for the tires anyway.

If those would fit on a newer Jeep, I'm sure there'd be someone that would like to have them.  My Jeep Gladiator has 5 lug nuts but I don't know whether they'd fit on my 2020 Jeep.  Those would look pretty cool if they were painted the same color as my Gobi (Tan) colored Jeep.  Wonder if those rims could fit 35" tires too?  By the way, that rim looks very close to what the spare looks like on my Jeep as it has those holes as well.

phantomfixer

They are good also for anyone restoring a M416 1/4 ton trailer

AZ. I have one of these rims on a DJ3A converted to 4wd with CJ2A axles...so they do fit the older CJs...not sure about the newer generation of jeeps..

Would look cool if they fit...

2 hours ago, phantomfixer said:

They are good also for anyone restoring a M416 1/4 ton trailer

AZ. I have one of these rims on a DJ3A converted to 4wd with CJ2A axles...so they do fit the older CJs...not sure about the newer generation of jeeps..

Would look cool if they fit...

I love those M416 trailers.  Such a good design and perfect size.  

That would look cool on a new Jeep for sure.

Thanks.  -- Matt