Identify Air Force back parachute

Candor1

Hello, All. Can someone help me identify a US Air Force back  Parachute container by the NSN or P/N?

1670 00 757 706 3LS

P/N 65 J 150 2-101

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks RWW, any ideas of how many versions of Force Deployment back parachutes their are? I can only find references and photos the BA24.

There were two configurations, for the F-104 & F-106. Externally, they would look the same. The differences were things like the F-104 had the deployment gun and cable assembly mounted on the upper left side and the closing flaps and loops were modified so the pack would have a maximum thickness of 5 inches. The F-106 used a standard C-9 canopy. What exactly are you trying to figure out?  If we understand what you are trying to do, some of us can likely give you better information.  

Thanks l was trying to identify if this parachute was correct for the  F-106, and what it would need to be complete?

image.jpeg.451890334495917879fe539e34f399be.jpeg

image.jpeg.c03e7654c458a476c2d5138cc76a4937.jpeg

From the pictures, it looks like you are missing a lot of things to make it complete.  Some of them are fairly easy to find, others, not so much so.  It doesn't look like there is a canopy in the pack, so lets start there. Canopy, pilot chute & kicker plate, ripcord assembly, ripcord channel, deployment gun, possibly an automatic survival kit activator, oxygen bottle, and backpad.  The green tab with the white cord running into the channel on the riser would have gone to an AN-URT-33 emergency radio beacon.  There would have also been an SRU-16/P minimum survival kit and a copy of Air Force Pamphlet 64-15, "Survival and Emergency Use of the Parachute" in a small pocket on the container and likely a hook blade knife in its orange case laced to a riser. You also need several ejector snaps & V-rings.  What leads me to believe your chute would have had an automatic survival kit actuator on it is that the survival kit attachment fitting is still present on the left side of the pack and missing on the right.  That fitting is part of the survival kit actuator when one is installed. 

Thanks so very much for your help. Your are right it’s missing a lot of parts. Supposedly it’s new still in the original box and, has never been  rigged. As soon as it arrives I will get some better pictures. 
In the interim I will start searching for the parts you listed.

Does anybody have a picture or diagram of the if the “Deployment Gun” that is appropriate for the BA-24?   I have not been able to locate anything online.