Help photograph

JLSP

Hello, could yoy please help me with this photograph are two Staff Sergeant

EARL LANDER 

RAY  ERICKSON 

This photograph was found with other photos and documents of a former german soldier living in Spain. 

Thanks for the  help.

20201107_143910.jpg

20201107_142103.jpg

20201107_142251.jpg

I believe the name you say to be Earl Lander is Earl Louder.  Besides, I couldn't find any Army enlistment record for anyone by the name Earl Lander.  I was able to find an Earl Albert Louder who was a SSgt.  Although I wasn't able to find an Army enlistment record for Earl A. Louder, I was able to find other evidence of him being in the Army and I was only able to find one Earl Louder in the Army.  I can't say 100% sure it's the person in your photograph but it may be.  I'm just throwing out there this possibility and what I have in the way of documentation that I've found on him.

Source:  Newspapers.com

l1.jpg

l1a.jpg

With regards to name Raymond Erickson, there are more than a few by that name.  I was able to find a SSgt by the name of Raymond Carl Erickson and am attaching his information below.  Like Louder I'm not 100% certain it's him but it just might be, so here you go.

Source:  NARA

r1.jpg

Sir aznation, i thank you for your research you have been very kind to help me, thank you.

For the medal pin and the badges they carry, it could be dated they year the photograph was taken, the truck and the barracks that look german,could you give me an opinión,thank you.

9 hours ago, JLSP said:

For the medal pin and the badges they carry, it could be dated they year the photograph was taken, the truck and the barracks that look german,could you give me an opinión,thank you.

Hopefully, someone here on the forum can give you a better opinion than I as I'm not that knowledgeable about the pin and ribbons they carry or the truck and barracks.  I believe Erickson is wearing a Combat Infantry Badge above the ribbons.  That's about all I know.  Anyone else?