Greetings from the northwest.

Atamis

Hello everyone. I made an account here after successfully dating a USN wet coat from information here. I figure it was the place to be for information. 

I don't typically collect uniforms in general, but I have an ever growing collection of web gear, ammo pouches, and field equipment that I guess I qualify anyway.  I've always been fascinated by the sheer utilitarian and indestructability of (most) military equipment and hardware. I frequent may local auctions usually seeking surplus of some kind, usually firearms, and now also have an ever growing uniform pile. 

I guess my main goal here is information on standard loadouts. Pouch purposes, and the reason there's so many mounting holes on some equipment. 

easterneagle87

What part of the Northwest? 

Me, East side Wash originally. In NorCali until I can retire and move back. 

Backtheattack

Hello and welcome to the forum!

No problem you`re looking for information, that`s a good way! Wish you a nice time here.

20 hours ago, easterneagle87 said:

What part of the Northwest? 

Me, East side Wash originally. In NorCali until I can retire and move back. 

I'm in South east Idaho. Plan to move a bit more north once everything falls into place and the housing market burns to the ground again. 

6 hours ago, Backtheattack said:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

No problem you`re looking for information, that`s a good way! Wish you a nice time here.

Thanks. US isn't my only interest. but I figure its a good place to start. 

combatactioncam.jpg