1943 Springfield M1903A3 Rifle

CandaceStonestreet86

CandaceStonestreet86

This is my most favorite item! I've always wanted one ever since I saw some JROTC kids marching in a parade with them. It's like the classic drill rifle and I had fond memories on Honor Guard, Color Guard, and Drill Team when I was in JROTC......but this one actually shoots!20200320_133816.jpg.e8f7f508bf41aa7b63b2771c5be98b79.jpg20200320_150335.jpg.6dbf53a8efe5e0d39a3112fd645800dd.jpg

Looks like a nice rifle.  I want to get one of these to go along with my M1. Was that range photo taken at Pro Shots by any chance? 

Brian Keith

These old warhorses like to still do their job! Nice rifle, thanks for posting. Good shooting also!

BKW

CandaceStonestreet86
1 hour ago, TLeo said:

Looks like a nice rifle.  I want to get one of these to go along with my M1. Was that range photo taken at Pro Shots by any chance? 

Yesh! That's my favorite range! They were excited when I brought it in!

CandaceStonestreet86
39 minutes ago, Brian Keith said:

These old warhorses like to still do their job! Nice rifle, thanks for posting. Good shooting also!

BKW

Thanks! It was really fun to shoot. At first I thought it would really kick, but it's pretty heavy so the recoil wasn't that bad. I could definitely imagine young skinny farm boys using this in WWI/WWII.

26 minutes ago, CandaceStonestreet86 said:

Yesh! That's my favorite range! They were excited when I brought it in!

I like it too. I took mine over there a few weeks ago, and need to go back after having some work done on it.

CandaceStonestreet86
1 hour ago, TLeo said:

I like it too. I took mine over there a few weeks ago, and need to go back after having some work done on it.

I need to go back soon, just got a gift card and a P38 made by Mauser I wanna try out, it's a vet bring back so I'll probably post it later in the other thread 

CandaceStonestreet86
1 hour ago, jmd62 said:

Very nice rifle! My neighbor has one and I don't, I hate him.. ;D 

Lol!!🤣