Passing on Some Information

SKIPH

Hey Gang! Got an email from our buddy Bill Walters, he's planning on selling some of the knives pictured in Books 1, & 2.  He also is offering his books at a sale price of Book One for $90, and Book Two for $165, or both books for $230.  That's a big discount, from one of our distinguished forum members, and a chance for newer collectors to get some great reference material.  No, I'm not Bill's sales manager, just a messenger trying to look out for fellow collectors with good deals.  Bill's email [email protected] if you want to order. He will give you the address.  Can't wait to check out what knives he's selling.   SKIP

BryanJ- He hasn't put out that information yet. Not sure where he plans on doing so. If I hear anything, I'll pass it on.  SKIP

Potential buyers need to understand that Bill Walters' collection is high end, so the prices are reflective of that.

Bill in VA
16 hours ago, BryanJ said:

So, where are the knives being sold?

He has had some of his knives for sales at previous Show of Shows in Louisville. I’d presume he’ll do the same this year, covid-retardedness not withstanding, of course. And to echo Thorin, his blades are very high end and appropriately priced. (Remember too, quality trumps quantity any day of the week!)