Jump to content

vietnam tropical jacket with patches


pegase001
 Share

Recommended Posts

pegase001

hello

 

what's your thoughts about this jacket and patches

 

regards

 

hughes ;)

 

 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Sarge55

It looks like every patch on there is from a different uniform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

63 RECON

looks to be another version of copy of this JJ

 

Beaudrie, Robert SSG B-53 Radio Operator 06/25/70 06/07/71

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 63 RECON said:

looks to be another version of copy of this JJ

 

Beaudrie, Robert SSG B-53 Radio Operator 06/25/70 06/07/71

Crazy coincidence. Is that pocket patch legit? It doesn’t look it to me but I’m no VN patch expert. Peegase001 are there any pictures of the reverse side of the fabric where the patches are applied? Was this for sale on eBay or elsewhere? Is this another Beaudrie JJ or someone who saw mine posted here and has tried reproduce it? My feeling is the later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

63 RECON
5 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Crazy coincidence. Is that pocket patch legit? It doesn’t look it to me but I’m no VN patch expert. Peegase001 are there any pictures of the reverse side of the fabric where the patches are applied? Was this for sale on eBay or elsewhere? Is this another Beaudrie JJ or someone who saw mine posted here and has tried reproduce it? My feeling is the later. 

Yeah sure looks like someone saw yours. You still got it btw?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, 63 RECON said:

Yeah sure looks like someone saw yours. You still got it btw?

Crazy. I guess there’s a down side to sharing publicly.

I do still have it. Not going anywhere despite offers to sell. Only SOG JJ I own or at least that I know of 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...